Saturday, August 4, 2007

Are You A Millionaire?!

Did YOU get the call making you a Millionaire?
I sure didn't.
I wasn't on the list.

The waiting list for the New Limited Edition Louis Vuitton x Marc Jacobs x Pharrell Williams Millionaire Sunglasses that is. I received this following picture from a friend and realized I missed the chance to purchase a pair.




This past week, Louis Vuitton released the Millionaires again. This time in Black, Purple, and Teal. Retail was $1,050US + Tax.
Here's a close up of the teal beauties provided by a fellow member of tPF.





If anyone truly cares about me and loves me, they will get me the purple pair ASAP. I'll appreciate that gesture. You'll get a hug and a shoutout on the blog. Doesn't that sound sooo rewarding?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those vintage sunglasses are so fire ! i want them so bad

Anonymous said...

Millionare Sunglasses !!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh those are hhoottttttt

The Truth said...

Im wishing i could affored a pair of Millionaire Sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

I have the evidence...nd i definitli want the millionaire