Sunday, August 5, 2007

Kanye West = Fashion Designer?

"So go ahead, go nuts, go apesh!t
'specially in my Pastelle, and my Bape sh!t
Act like you can't tell who made this"
-Kanye West "Stronger"

As reported in the August Harper's Bazaar magazine, it has been confirmed that Kanye's fashion line will be called "Pastelle". It's been in the works for the past three years and has been described as colorful. Many of us admire his sense of style so I am curious as to how it will turn out. Hopefully it will be something distinctive from what we see for male fashion today. Dabbling in high end as well streetwear only leaves us wondering which direction his line will go. I'd love to see if he can come up with something for us girlies as well.

1 comment:

matt williams said...

I wonder what the line will look like to. He is the only rapper who currently uses complex and well thought out videos for his songs.