Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Women's Blazer by Nike

Okay, okay. I must confess something to you guys. Although I love looking glam and high fashion, I love being casual too. Hence why I am posting about sneakers. Being a "collector" of sneakers, I feel the need to keep other women up to date on current releases just in case something catches their eye. I happen to adore blazers because they go so well with jeans, esp. skinnies. This pair is all black canvas with light pink accents. So those of you afraid of sneakers being masculine, this just may be the pair for you. Below I provided a picture with black laces and an alternate view with pink laces. To get more pictures and details of the shoes, check out Kix and the City HERE.
If you're in NYC, you can try locating these at Alife Rivington Club or your other other local urban shoe stores that carry blazers.






First picture courtesy of: www.kixandthecity.com
Second picture courtesy of: Diamondd on FSF

No comments: