Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fall 2007 Official Color

Fall is almost upon us which I'm not too happy about. I live in shorts shorts and dresses. But there's no avoiding it so I'll give the rundown of What To Wear this Fall here and there.


I'm going to say the official color for the Fall season is COBALT BLUE. It's everywhere now! The color was shown in Valentino's, Derek Lam's, and Michael Kors' shows. It's such a rich & gorgeous blue that works well on everyone. So just make sure you make a Cobalt Blue purchase before the season arrives.


I actually just picked up a pair of Cobalt Blue (dbluesa according to the site) Nine West flats that I'm in love with. Rich satin texture, comfortable AND affordable.


The all over pleating is a simple but pretty detail of the shoe. I see them being an everyday wear for me. You ladies should definitely go out and purchase a pair. They also come in black, gold, fushia, golden yellow and a shimmery black. To purchase a pair, go HERE.


I'll suggest more items in the official Fall color as I stumble upon them.

1 comment:

thePearlMag said...

I love shoes that give you that little sexy toe clevage. lol

I'm going to use your picture in my next post on flats.

hope you don't mind